support my work on patreon live workshop and online courses with Xia Taptara FREE VIDEO AND PS BRUSHES

What is NEW today @ idrawgirls.com

Just update the BLOG layout to make it more efficient and more attractive to reader and myself. It's almost complete. It took me a while to learn all the code and figure our how to make a third column. And it COOL!
Also I just acquire and domain "www.idrawgirls.com". I didn't think it was available, but my friend check it out and it was empty. So right at that second, I jump on the internet and get it! That makes my day. Who would think the easy domain is still around.

I also add the RSS feed and e-mail subscription so that you don't have to always come back here if there is nothing new. So go ahead and subscribe, and no...I won't give your e-mail to anyone. Lots of stuff to learn to make my BLOG effective and fun.

Girl of the day!
I decided to finish up the"Savage" though it didn't turn out like how I'd like...until next time!

Chaos,


Doutzen Kroes
-Andriana Lima
-Natalia Vodianova
-Jessica Stam
-Gemma Ward
-Sasha Pivovarova

Comments