support my work on patreon live workshop and online courses with Xia Taptara FREE VIDEO AND PS BRUSHES

Funny stuff in St. Petersberg.

Hey Fellas!

I just got this funny video from my girlfriend (the brunette in video). They were in St. Perterberg visiting their friend and family. Then they somehow manage to break something in their bathroom (in Europe, bathroom and toilet are set into separate rooms). So every time they takes bath, doing laundry, or doing something with water, it leaks onto their neighbors downstairs. So this is how them girls manage to solve their problem so it doesn't leak to the neighbor.

It doesn't make sense to me, but it looks funny so I thought I would share it with you guys and girls. I know it's silly, but that's just me.

PS: Yes I am still doing art. and ART is coming soon...today

Comments