support my work on patreon live workshop and online courses with Xia Taptara FREE VIDEO AND PS BRUSHES

Concept Art A Girl with BIG Hammer

Concept Art process. A Girl with BIG Hammer
I know, it 's been a while since I did anything decent. This one isn't bad. It was really quick, I just has the image in my head then I just begin to wing it from scratch...straight in one sitting about an hour or so. *Usually whenever I do that it turn out better than getting up, taking a short break, or chitchat* Anyway, I might have a tutorial for this one later.

It is somehow has most of my personality to this image. Spontaneous, loose and fun brush strokes...it goes wherever it wants yet, it is exactly where it supposed to be. It's not trying to be a good illustration, it is just simply trying to be itself. And that how I really wish every single time I can consistently pull if off like this one or better yet the 'KEEPER".

A guy who work with me used to work for "WarHammer" said she could be "Sister Sigmar" stripping down though they are not in anyway related.

girl with hammerc


FEATURE TUTORIAL:Face Constructed: How to draw faces
Archetypes Design Manga Characters Tutorial Download
Character Design Tutorial Download
Character Design Tutorial Download

New tutorials:-Manga tutorial, draw and render female knight
-Figure tutorial, Drawing Man body or Male torso
-Drawing Anime Step by Step demon girl
-How to sketch Manga Sword Girl Mercenary
-How to draw Manga female soldier mercenary
-How to draw comics a Mongol Soldier
-Learn to draw Manga, anime: Assassin Girl with butcher knives
-How to draw Manga, Female Warlock
-Drawing and Sketching Undead Demon Army
-Draw and Paint environmental concept, Magma Fall

Comments