support my work on patreon live workshop and online courses with Xia Taptara FREE VIDEO AND PS BRUSHES

"Ready in white"

how to draw, how to draw face, girl's face, photoshop tutorial, concept art, how to draw creature, people, girls, manga, animeI pained over a gesture sketch I did. It was really quick and it turns out to be real close as I want it to be. Hope you like them.

how to draw, how to draw face, girl's face, photoshop tutorial, concept art, how to draw creature, people, girls, manga, animeAnd a quick pencil sketch!

FEATURE TUTORIAL:

Face Constructed: How to draw faces
Archetypes Design Manga Characters Tutorial Download
Character Design Tutorial Download
Character Design Tutorial Download


Guild Wars: "Eye of the North" Review

As I mention "Eye of the North" just released over the weekend. I have to support my game, don't I? It's great!!! Follow the links! and go get it!


-"Game Radar"
-"NZ Gamer"

Also PC Gamer: "Ultimate Guild Wars Guild" with lots of Concept arts and images at Kotaku.

Comments

Alexiev said…
Very good work to pencil... enchants to me...

Best wishes from Buenos Aires...

http://www.alexiev.com.ar
Alexiev Store