support my work on patreon live workshop and online courses with Xia Taptara FREE VIDEO AND PS BRUSHES

MEI and PUPIE III

Hello,
Happy Labor day, Mei and Pupie is back, I am planing to possibly to it just on the weekly basis so that I can draw other things. I am still experiment with its look. This time I am actually sketching it out so that I could get a finer quality of line using real pencil. Then I scanned it in and do the light wash painted over in Photoshop. I want it to look somewhat fresh and have the feel of watercolor/ wash out aclylic. I actually like it more this time around, it looks different than usual comic strips and it looks more like mine. And if I would go for the full length comics then I could actually use the same style and keep going. I love drawing with pencil! Though it is not really funny like I said, but I try.

Well, I've been thinking about posting some kind of recommended tool and material on the traditional medium and stuff like pencil, eraser, watercolor, maybe. Also I will make a tutorial on how to make a PS custom brush to get a really good texture on your painting so that it doesn't look so digitize. Anyway, I might be back again today,...or not.



Have a great day!

Comments

Baron said…
LOL Dude I love these Panda sketches they are hilarious!!
idrawgirls said…
Thanks man! Hopefully I will have more idea to make more story of him.