support my work on patreon live workshop and online courses with Xia Taptara FREE VIDEO AND PS BRUSHES

Learn to draw Transformer 2 character Ravage tutorial

Learn how to draw Ravage from Transformer 2 movie inspired design, Mecha Mecha: style step by step voice over explaining in general art demo. This drawing, painting video tutorial shows you from basic rough sketching to finish drawing quick sketch for comics cartoon illustration, manga, anime.

The sketch took me about 20-30 mins inspired by the Transformer 2 trailer.
I am sort of Excited about the movie. The first one didn't impress me much, but I like it. I saw a clip of Ravage on the Revenge of the Fallen, so I am just trying to do my take on it. Anyway, I heard rumor that Megatron will not appear in this one but I could be wrong.
Enjoy the tutorial:

Here is a final sketch:

Here are step by step process:
1)
transformer2, ravage, robot, drawing, sketch, how to, tutorial, droid, starwar

2)
transformer2, ravage, robot, drawing, sketch, how to, tutorial, droid, starwar

3)
transformer2, ravage, robot, drawing, sketch, how to, tutorial, droid, starwar

4)
transformer2, ravage, robot, drawing, sketch, how to, tutorial, droid, starwar

5)
transformer2, ravage, robot, drawing, sketch, how to, tutorial, droid, starwar

6) Final sketch
transformer2, ravage, robot, drawing, sketch, how to, tutorial, droid, starwar

Watch the Video process: Drawing Ravage from Transformer 2

New Drawing Video tutorials:
-Drawing Watchmen Character Silk Spectre
-Learn how to draw Watchmen character: Nite Owl
-Concept art tutorial Hovercraft
-How to draw man's head basic
-Drawing Male Face Swordman
-Character Design Face Male Merchant Character
-Environmental concept Ice landscape


FEATURE TUTORIALS:
Environmental Concept Sketch Tutorial
Face Constructed: How to draw faces
Face Constructed: How to paint portraits
-Draw and Paint Women Body Tutorial I: Female Manga Fusion I
-Draw and Paint Women Body Tutorial II: Female Manga Fusion II
-Character Design Tutorial: Dark Valkyrie

MORE Brushes Download: FREE
- Scales Brush Set for Photoshop
- Fire Brushes for Photoshop and Gimp
- Splatter Brushes for Photoshop

Comments

Dahaca said…
Saw it on youtube!It's dangerous!It's very cool!I like it!So metal and shiny! A great work of art!
Anton said…
man, this is great! can't believe this took only 30 min :)
Luca Cauchi said…
Agree totally with Anton... man 30 mins! Awesome job with an awesome result!

Peace!
idrawgirls said…
dahaca> the guy on Youtube is not me. He's FAKE. I am the real idrawgirls. ha ha thanks

Anton> Thanks, it can be fast if I have some idea in mind...when I don't it can go really slow. :)

Luca> Thanks brother!
CADS said…
Nice work!

Thanks for the tutorials!

Btw, Megatron is going to appear in this movie, but in tank form
idrawgirls said…
CADS> Thanks, I try.
Anonymous said…
30 minutes? Unbelieveable. Really high quality work. Thanks for the video.
idrawgirls said…
Tamuril's> Thanks for your kind words. It's hit and miss...the more you do the faster and more accurate you get. Still...there are some horrible ones that I don't dare to post once in a blue moon. :)