support my work on patreon live workshop and online courses with Xia Taptara FREE VIDEO AND PS BRUSHES

Random Kapow Express New Sketches

Random Kapow Express New Sketch, layout, scribbles and doodle

Here are some kapow express preparation for chapter 2. I kind of have an idea about the story direction, but I am waiting because I want to make sure that I won't change my mind along the way... because I usually do all the time. I have to commit to the story design and not betraying myself. :P

Anyway, here are some quick pencil layout, keep in mind they are not that great...they are quick scribble, doodle I did while I was laying around drinking, eating ice cream and watching TV. No, I have not try sketching on trade mill yet, but that's my goal this year. ;)

Some sort of panel squibllingzzzz!

concept, drawing, sketch, how to, kapow express, comics, manga

concept, drawing, sketch, how to, kapow express, comics, manga

concept, drawing, sketch, how to, kapow express, comics, manga

New Drawing Video tutorials:
-Drawing Giant Mech Concept art tutorial
-How to draw robot battle droid
-Drawing Male Face Swordman
-Character Design Face Male Merchant Character
-Environmental concept Ice landscape
-Painting crystal cave concept
-Painting with waterfall custom brushes
-How to paint rocky bridge.

FEATURE TUTORIALS:
Environmental Concept Sketch Tutorial
Face Constructed: How to draw faces
Face Constructed: How to paint portraits
-Draw and Paint Women Body Tutorial I: Female Manga Fusion I
-Draw and Paint Women Body Tutorial II: Female Manga Fusion II
-Character Design Tutorial: Dark Valkyrie

PS Brushes Download:
- Splatter Brushes for Photoshop
- Tree Brushes Download for Photoshop
- PS Brushes Download Building Block

** If you have any basic questions or specific please looked up Q/A section. Most of the time your questions has already been answered in Q/A.

If you need any help or support you can
-post questions or comment on the post (seems to be the fastest way to get response)
Peace,

Comments

Luca Cauchi said…
the last one is not a scribble right?! I really enjoy these works, I believe they are what make a great drawing in the end right?!

I really like them... well done brother!
idrawgirls said…
Luca> the last one is somewhat a scribble, not my favorite...it could have been better. The values are not quite as good (precise) as it should have been. :) Oh well, better luck next time.