support my work on patreon live workshop and online courses with Xia Taptara FREE VIDEO AND PS BRUSHES

Medusa concept art sketch step by step and more sketches

It's been a while since I last posted on this blog.  I just want to keep this blog cleaner since I started another just solely for tutorial purpose.  I would still keep this blog but it would just be more of a personal blog now.  I would still keep update my new work over on this blog though because that's what I do.  This update are a few conceptual sketches along with tutorials.
The first one is a concept sketch I was working on for a project.  I will post a finished color along with tutorial soon.  But for now it is just black and white sketch comp.




Below is a concept art tutorial drawing Qigong or Hong Qigong 洪七公 from Legend of Condor Heroes 射雕英雄传, a wuxia novel.


And the last one is some doodle of Ifrit, one of my favorite character from FF7, FF8,FF9.  I no longer play the game but still love the older ones.


Enjoy the post, happy be late 4th of July


Comments