support my work on patreon live workshop and online courses with Xia Taptara FREE VIDEO AND PS BRUSHES

Patreon Term 10 critique and paint over

Here is a critique and paint over video for all levels.  Thank you sooo much for your support.
Part of my 1st goal unlocked,  thank you!
Once a month 30 minutes video feedback for my patrons.




I will pick a couple artworks posted by you guys in my activity feed (Patron posts) and make a 30 minutes video paint over them to give some of my feedback.

 ►This is a term 10 rewards, all levels◄

(term 10 sign up time is from Dec 16th - Dec 31st)
Go to https://www.patreon.com/xiataptara

All my patrons will get
♥ PSD files
♥ HD Video tutorial with voice over
♥ Voice channel chat access via Discord whenever I am LIVE stream on Youtube  http://www.youtube.com/c/XiaTaptara/live  

♥♥♥Thank you so very much for your continuous support♥♥♥.   It helps me make meaner, longer, and all around better tutorials. I really appreciate all your help.

Best wishes
XT

Comments