©2007-2013 All images on this blog are copyright by Xia Taptara and idrawgirls.com. Do Not use without permission!

Monday, December 26, 2016

Patreon Term 10 critique and paint over

Here is a critique and paint over video for all levels.  Thank you sooo much for your support.
Part of my 1st goal unlocked,  thank you!
Once a month 30 minutes video feedback for my patrons.




I will pick a couple artworks posted by you guys in my activity feed (Patron posts) and make a 30 minutes video paint over them to give some of my feedback.

 ►This is a term 10 rewards, all levels◄

(term 10 sign up time is from Dec 16th - Dec 31st)
Go to https://www.patreon.com/xiataptara

All my patrons will get
♥ PSD files
♥ HD Video tutorial with voice over
♥ Voice channel chat access via Discord whenever I am LIVE stream on Youtube  http://www.youtube.com/c/XiaTaptara/live  

♥♥♥Thank you so very much for your continuous support♥♥♥.   It helps me make meaner, longer, and all around better tutorials. I really appreciate all your help.

Best wishes
XT

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Popular Posts

art lesson online

There was an error in this gadget

Join our Affiliate Program / Terms of use / Private Policy /About us / Contact Us

©2007-2013 All Rights Reserved. All the images here and idrawgirls.com are trademarks used by CreativMobiLLC & Xia Taptara.
 
dbcf00a1b430e32a260e47248ada1cfd