support my work on patreon live workshop and online courses with Xia Taptara FREE VIDEO AND PS BRUSHES

Troll and Unicorn rider

Swamp Troll and Unicorn

This is a continuation from Youtube live stream session 66
It takes me a little over two hours to finish.

Term 11 video tutorial rewards Patreon Level 5 video tutorial rewards. More rewards are coming for all levels.
►This is a term 11, Level 5◄



(term 11 sign up time is from Jan 1st to 15th, 2017)

My patrons level 5 will get
♥ PSD files
♥ HD Video tutorial with voice over
♥ Voice channel chat access via Discord whenever I am doing LIVE stream on Youtube youtube.com/XiaTaptara/live

♥♥♥Thank you so very much for your continuous support♥♥♥. It helps me make meaner, longer, and all around better tutorials. I really appreciate all your help.

Single Video tutorial with commentary available on Gumroad gumroad.com/xiataptara

Comments