support my work on patreon live workshop and online courses with Xia Taptara FREE VIDEO AND PS BRUSHES

X-23 Wolverine

X-23 the new Wolerine from the new mutants.  This one takes me about three hours with some lighting tricks.
The video tutorial is for term 11 Patron Level 4 and up. More rewards are coming for all levels.



►This is a term 11, Level 4 and up◄

(term 11 sign up time is from Jan 1st to 15th, 2017)

My patrons level 4 and up will get
♥ PSD files
♥ HD Video tutorial with voice over
♥ Voice channel chat access via Discord whenever I am doing LIVE stream on Youtube youtube.com/XiaTaptara/live


♥♥♥Thank you so very much for your continuous support♥♥♥.  It helps me make meaner, longer, and all around better tutorials. I really appreciate all your help.

Single Video tutorial with commentary available on Gumroad gumroad.com/xiataptara

Best wishes,
XT

Comments