support my work on patreon live workshop and online courses with Xia Taptara FREE VIDEO AND PS BRUSHES

Dynasty Warrior inspired Manga style drawing Zhu Clan Warrior woman sketch.

Dynasty Warrior inspired Manga style drawing Zhu Clan Warrior woman sketch. I love Dynasty warrior, but I do play a lot of Ramancing of The Three Kingdoms a lot when I was a kid. This sketch basically my character concept idea that heavily influence by the genre. Except I make it a bit more stylize.

The sketch I again used black ball-pointed pen (beause I have it right by my side). Next time I will try to find some pencil and use them. I was trying to record myself drawing with traditional medium and found that it's not that convenience since I only have a small web-cam and tiny little Sony flip. I am going to need a real camera and the proper set up for that.
But Yes, I really plan to do a pencil drawing process. It's now depending on how soon I can get the better camera and the set up.

Here is a sketch of Zhu Clan Warrior Woman sketch:


If I have sometimes and feel like, then I will probably take it further in render and such. But for now...just a rough sketch.

New tutorials:
-Gatorfish or Fish-Gator Creature Design drawing.
-Drawing Mecha Bike
-How to sketch a Sorcerer Pink
-Manga tutorial, how to draw and color pirate girl.
-Drawing and Painting Blonde Girl with Double Pistols
-Painting tutorial, woman by the window
-Learn to paint woman portrait step by step.
-Digital painting tutorial, Sleeping Beauty speedpainting.

FEATURE TUTORIAL:
-How to draw and paint faces: Face Constructed tutorial
-Drawing and painting woman's body basic: Female Manga Fusion I
-How to draw and paint woman's body: Female Manga Fusion II
-How to Design Manga Characters: Archetypes I
-Character Design Tutorial: Dark Valkyrie
-Free Art tutorials download and more

Art resource:
-How to pick pencils for drawing
-5 tips to improve drawing skill for artist.
-Basic Color Scheme for Artist, Monochromatic.
-Color temperature warm vs cool for artist.
-Basic Element of good design for artist.

Thanks for all overwhelming e-mails guys!!! Due to the high volume of e-mails and questions, I apologized that I cannot usually reply to you within a day or two. I will try my best to answer them all personally and get all the questions answer either by Videos or Post.

** If you have any basic questions or specific please looked up Q/A section. Most of the time your questions has already been answered in Q/A.

If you need any help or support you can follow me on TWITTER or goto
forum.idrawgirls.com our community will be able to help you.

peace!

Comments

Anonymous said…
Hey, Xia, nice drawing! I love Dynasty Warriors, as well! This character looks good, I would play as her. :)

Great job!
idrawgirls said…
Thanks man! I love the series...hopefully I will do more character replica from the ancient legend.