support my work on patreon live workshop and online courses with Xia Taptara FREE VIDEO AND PS BRUSHES

Guild Wars 2 Official Trailer sneak peek from ArenaNet Team

Guild Wars 2 Official Trailer sneak peek from ArenaNet Team.

It's been 3 years since the last installment of GuildWars. The Guild Wars team at ArenaNet and I (Mostly them new blood and old blood) have been working really hard to put out one of the BEST MMO ever made!
The production process and everything have change along with many new technology that emerges in the past three years. Guild War 2 will look even BETTER visually, I know so because these guys are working really hard to make everything look beautified!
Gameplay and lots of things are changing to the better and funner direction. You will have to read that from official ArenaNet site or GuildWars2 site for more info. I just art. :)

And I believe this is the first trailer from the most anticipate MMO EVER!
Watch Guild Wars 2 official trailer!


Coming soon to any computer near you!

I know, I know...I am pimping out our own game. But it's AWESOME!
Peace!

Comments

Andrew Wong said…
Wow, you HAVE been BUSY.

It's an interesting choice to use 2D concept art in Flash for the trailer--it reminds me of how they did the cutscenes in the Thief games. Very classy.

And characters can jump now? =)
me9a7 said…
WooHooo! i just saw this yesterday!! and im going nuts about it! lol. everything about the trailer is amazing, especially the concept art that pops out near the end of the trailer..simply gorgeous :)

im getting GW2 the first second its out thats fosho :D
I am in awe of your job list. I keep reading it over and over and over.
Dahaca said…
I am so buying this game!
snow said…
OH MY GOD I HAVE BEEN WAITING SO LONG FOR THIS.

THANK YOU XIA AND ALL OF YOU AT ARENANET!!

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO EXCITED. WOOOOOOO!


THAAAAAAAAAAANKS!

/capslock

p.s. this is exactly what the public needed to keep that hope/interest in my opinion.
DavidPaystrup said…
Wow, nice variety of subworlds and creatures. Contrasting races. Nice work.
Unknown said…
Yeah I agree with the remarks on the 2d trailer. Not to mention that saved a ton of resources. Nice work