support my work on patreon live workshop and online courses with Xia Taptara FREE VIDEO AND PS BRUSHES

MEI AND PUPIEI #2

Hey! No art today, really but there are still TWO Tutorials I posted last week, check it out if you haven't check them. I am having some fun with another "Mei and Pupie" cartoon. It's quick and fun to do. It seems that the more I do, the more idea keep flowing. It was really hard to come up with the first few ideas but as it goes on it got a little easier.



I was going to scan some stuff in today, but unfortunately I couldn't find the scanner USB cable. I am pissed, I have no idea where did I put them. We just move about a month and a half ago. I think I got most of the stuff I need if not all. Hopefully I left it somewhere at work or I will have to buy a new cable which I don't want to. I rather buy beer! I meant...Ah-Hem...art supply.

Just in case if you are curious here is the original "MEI and PUPIE" design a few years back
It's very OLD! really.
Anyway, have a great Sunday Boys and Girls!

Comments