support my work on patreon live workshop and online courses with Xia Taptara FREE VIDEO AND PS BRUSHES

How to draw and paint in Photoshop: Step by Step and VideoTutorials.

Cool stuff today!
I've add additional thumbnail for "Label": Girls section on top of the blog so you can just browse the thumbnail visually instead of guessing from just topic description. It's a lot easier to find what you are looking for.

Also another addition Section add on the right side of the blog. These are very informative and very useful tutorial from other artists. And these guys are super good!!! I will keep adding them up as I find them, I am sure there are plenty more.

These are some great tutorials on How do create environment concept art from Goro Fujita and How to design a character or How to do character design in digital painting from Baron Tieri (I don't know his real name.)



Anyway, I will be back to blog my daily routine as usual, but for now I just want to keep you subscribers inform of what is news! And what will be coming up.
Have fun!

Comments