©2007-2013 All images on this blog are copyright by Xia Taptara and idrawgirls.com. Do Not use without permission!

How to Draw and Digital Painting Video Tutorials (Scroll down for more)

How to paint Blood elf World of Warcraft how to draw female face how to draw man muscles body torso how to draw Manga Rin Blue Exorcist painting portrait of a woman how to draw Jon Snow Diablo 3 demon hunter digital painting tutorial how to paint Conan the barbarian how to draw man face comics how to draw manga hair 4 different ways character design different ethnicity male heroes how to draw face fox spirit concept art how to paint master chief Halo how to draw Anime girl sitting pose how to sketch portrait how to draw realistic face front view draw and color Anime girl step by step Draw and paint female wizard step by step Thor digital painting tutorial painting ironman and war machine how to draw Spiderman how to paint Asian woman face how to draw realistic Manga face speed painting tutorial mecha robot how to draw Batman Image Map

Friday, November 23, 2007

Learn how to draw cartoon cute kitty cat: Step by Step video tutorial lesson

Cartoon comics: Learn how to draw cute critter kitty cat: Step by Step video tutorial lesson. Drawing and sketching crazy funky kitty cat cartoon: Step by Step from basic sketching lesson for comics cartoon illustration, manga, anime. This tutorial is FOR Beginners or general public or kids. :)

It's a simple basic drawing, record and produce in real time for beginners and kids friendly for this time around, happy thanksgiving. I should have drawn a turkey!

Here is the image:



Enjoy the Video: BASIC DRAWING



Drawing Software & Tools I used:
-E frontier Manga Studio EX Professional
-Genius MousePen 8X6 Graphic Tablet for Home and Office
*It could also be done with Graphite or Pencil, gauche and Paper.

MORE Fun Basic Stuff:
-How to draw Cute Rabbit Cartoon.
-How to draw Funny Chicken Cartoon


New tutorials last week:
-Drawing woman character: "Assassin" action pose for comics, manga , and illustration
-Drawing Girl: Dragon Slayer for manga, comic, and illustration
-
Quick Drawing of Mecha Girl
-Learn how to sketch draw character concept: space fighter man. (Rough thumbs Sketching)
-Drawing and Painting Futuristic girl superhero for comics
-Drawing and sketching constructing woman body & figure: action shot for comics and manga

10 comments:

Noura Sakr said...

Sooo cute :)

dtglnnja said...

Hi,
I am a beginner in drawing and I would like to ask a question if you don't mind.. If I want to be good in drawing, where should I practice? Paper and pencil/pen or Tablet? Thanks in advance.

XIA said...

Noura> Thank you.

dtglnnja> My thought, I would recommend pencil, pen and paper. Draw as much as you can traditionally because you will practice drawing from shoulder and elbow with BIG arch. It's fun and natural/ correct way to draw.
Drawing from table alone will not be sufficient enough, thus drawing from your wrist is difficult and hard to create the fluid lines.

Gimp is a great coloring/ painting tool, kids these days have it easier then we do in painting arena. Free open source with great quality. As for tablet?
I would recommend size 8x6 if you can. Genius is fine some pros use it. Wacom is great but not necessary.

dgtlnnja said...

Wow thanks for the quick response. I became interested in drawing again since Ive read a lot of web comics lately and I wanted to try and make a web comic of my own. :D Uhmmm... If you dont mind again...Can you check out and criticize my work? I did some digital art and yeah I know it looks very newbie but It would be very helpful to have a professional eye look at my work. :) Thanks again Xia! More power to you and idrawgirls!

dgtlnnja
http://digitalninjaarts.blogspot.com/

dgtlnnja said...

Oh and by the way I use a Wacom Volito Graphics Tablet... I think its size is A6. So yeah if you have some spare time maybe you can check out my digital art in my blogspot page. Thanks Xia!

XIA said...

dgtnnja> Sorry for the late response, :) I will try check them out both Volito and the blog as soon as I can free myself from this piles of work. Peace! :)

dgtlnnja said...

Thanks!! :D

Averna said...

SO CUTE!

I'ma get this tattooed on me.

(No joke. I've been looking around for a good cat tattoo for MONTHS. This is the sweetest cat drawing I've found yet.)

Anonymous said...

hi,

i'm a beginner drawer and i really want to do a snowboarding drawing, the thing is i want to make it look good, and i just can't seem to get the powder affect right :( could you give me some advice please it would really help!!

XIA said...

Anonymous> We have over 300 tutorial, I'm pretty if you browse around you will eventually find something you want. Trick is, draw everyday...practice makes perfect! :)

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Popular Posts

art lesson online

There was an error in this gadget

Join our Affiliate Program / Terms of use / Private Policy /About us / Contact Us

©2007-2013 All Rights Reserved. All the images here and idrawgirls.com are trademarks used by CreativMobiLLC & Xia Taptara.
 
dbcf00a1b430e32a260e47248ada1cfd