support my work on patreon live workshop and online courses with Xia Taptara FREE VIDEO AND PS BRUSHES

More tutorials rearranges

Hey guys, as you all know I have been searching throughout the blog trying to dig up some of the good how to draw and paint tutorials that cannot easily be found.  Then I am relocating them to the easy to navigate new location.  All the tutorials I have made on idrawgirls blog range from easy to a bit over intermediate.  So some of them are very basic, but I will also post them below along with the intermediate or more difficult ones.  In the last few days I probably relocate about sixty to seventy though most of them are visible on the blog, but I will post some of the ones that you might have missed today over here.






These will be all for today, more are coming up.  Then I will start doing newer and better tutorials and some revisit to make the older ones look better.
Have a great day!

Comments