©2007-2013 All images on this blog are copyright by Xia Taptara and idrawgirls.com. Do Not use without permission!

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

More tutorials rearranges

Hey guys, as you all know I have been searching throughout the blog trying to dig up some of the good how to draw and paint tutorials that cannot easily be found.  Then I am relocating them to the easy to navigate new location.  All the tutorials I have made on idrawgirls blog range from easy to a bit over intermediate.  So some of them are very basic, but I will also post them below along with the intermediate or more difficult ones.  In the last few days I probably relocate about sixty to seventy though most of them are visible on the blog, but I will post some of the ones that you might have missed today over here.






These will be all for today, more are coming up.  Then I will start doing newer and better tutorials and some revisit to make the older ones look better.
Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Popular Posts

art lesson online

There was an error in this gadget

Join our Affiliate Program / Terms of use / Private Policy /About us / Contact Us

©2007-2013 All Rights Reserved. All the images here and idrawgirls.com are trademarks used by CreativMobiLLC & Xia Taptara.
 
dbcf00a1b430e32a260e47248ada1cfd