support my work on patreon live workshop and online courses with Xia Taptara FREE VIDEO AND PS BRUSHES

10 most popular digital painting tutorials

10 most popular digital painting video tutorials from TheArtClasses.com aka idrawgirls.com  Digital painting is a beautiful art that requires quite a lot of practice, understanding and discipline.  I’m doing these video tutorial because I am always amazed by the incredible talents around the internet.  Back then when I want to learn, there is no Youtube or place where I can actually see them in action.  So in 2007, I started my own video series, I learn a lot from working as a professional concept artist for many video games.  Here are the 10 most popular digital painting tutorials on our website.  Digital painting tutorial is something that a lot of our readers requested.  Take your time to go through them and maybe some of them can spark your interest in digital painting too.

1) Digital painting tutorial Master chief from Halo.


2) Digital painting tutorial Ironman Warmachine


3) Digital painting tutorial Thor


4) Digital painting tutorial Demon Hunter from Diable 3


5) Digital painting tutorial Dragon Age 2


6) Digital painting tutorial Rogue X-men


7) Digital painting tutorial Assassin Creed Ezio


8) Digital painting tutorial metal armor


9) Digital painting tutorial landscape mountains river


10) Digital painting tutorial Blood Elf from World of Warcraft


Enjoy the tutorials.
Peace!

Comments