support my work on patreon live workshop and online courses with Xia Taptara FREE VIDEO AND PS BRUSHES

Fixing Microsoft Explorer Problem!

Sorry about the two columns narrow Layout of the Blog.
I am trying to figure out this bug on Explorer (Error Stack Overflow at line 1590)
So lots of people who came here using Explorer having trouble, but it should be fine now!

I didn't realize the blog has such problem because I use FireFox and it never occur to me. And it works fine on Opera and other browser.
FireFox is awesome, especially with Google.
I honestly never like Microsoft, it should fix its own bugs and take responsibility. People who were coming to the site using Explorer can't see anything and it freeze their browser.

I would never have found this out if I didn't test on my explorer. Anyway, I am pissed!

Sorry for the messy look, it will be fixed soon!

Comments