support my work on patreon live workshop and online courses with Xia Taptara FREE VIDEO AND PS BRUSHES

Amazing Robot that looks like human

Amazing Robot that looks like human.  It's true.  If you ever watch Blade Runner, Alien, AI and Terminator, the vision is coming true. These are real human look alike androids. A little creepy but amazing. It’s actually called a Geminoid, which is a lifelike robot created to look exactly like its master. Geminoids are controlled by a computer system that replicates movements. The video shows the latest version of a concept started in 2005. This guy actually remind me of Bishop, the android from Aliens.  It is a little creepy looking, but certainly it looks so close to real human with if facial movement.




Watch this robot, it will blow you away.

For real?
Wow, I never thought I would be able to see a real robot that look like human in my life time. Like I said in my previous post on robots, skynet is coming and the day of terminator is near.


CHECK OUT our full length PREMIUM video tutorialsFree Drawing Tutorial video download


Comments

Knuckles930 said…
I would like to see a open or wired version of the same movies. Or at least something that shows some of the technical parts.
Vick Gaza said…
Hey man ! How are you ? Just was in your description that you are not a concept artist anymore ... How come ? Do you still work in the industry or have you quit for another field of work ?

Man thanks so much for the website and tuts, hope you won't stop :)
idrawgirls said…
@knuckle I am sure you could probably find it somewhere on youtube or google. I saw a few more videos on there, but not the fully wired ones.

@Vick LOL, I am very well. Several people quited about the same time I quited. Most of us went with Jeff Strain at http://undeadlabs.com/ I love Jeff. He is my hero, though I am taking time off from working. I've been there since 2003. From under 15 people to now over 260 people at Anet. More than a few companies have been contacting me, but I don't feel like it and I don't want to move. I am still doing art, and now I can do what I want even more than ever. ;-) Good times!