support my work on patreon live workshop and online courses with Xia Taptara FREE VIDEO AND PS BRUSHES

Digital Painting tutorial Warlock and Wizard

Digital Painting tutorial Warlock and Wizard.  Here are some update of a couple of painting I worked on for a client.  If you follow the link below each image, you will find step by step painting process.  The first one is a warlock character design and the second one is a female elf caster.

Photoshop digital painting tutorial Warlock character design. This illustration is another one that I did a publishing client. Usually I will receive description from client for each character concept illustration.



The one below, a digital painting tutorial painting wizard elf. In this tutorial, I will show you a step by step digital painting for a character that I did for Paizo Publication. The character is part of a Pathfinder series.


Enjoy the tutorials.

Comments