support my work on patreon live workshop and online courses with Xia Taptara FREE VIDEO AND PS BRUSHES

Another digital painting attempt of Emma Frost

Here is Another digital painting attempt of Emma Frost.  I think I painted more than a few of Emma Frost character.  There is something mysterious, cold, and mostly temperament about the character that I really like so I am working on another one.  Anyway, tutorial is coming soon, but right now it is just work in progress (WIP).
I spend about more than a few hours on this one so far.  Hopefully it will turn out like I want her to.

EMMA FROST

Hopefully I can finish her off by the end of the week.
Cheers!

More full length PREMIUM video tutorials
Free  Videos      Download & More

Comments

Knuckles930 said…
Not to bad so far. Typical Xia touch to it.
Luca said…
Love it Xia! her portrait came out so good. We both love Emma aye! :)
Eyal said…
Sweet!
Looking forward to the tutorial!
Chris Reeve said…
She can give me the cold shoulder any time. p.s. thanks for the download, i look forward to watching it!
Dan Ferreira said…
Looking hot so far!
Any major reference for this one?
keep the good work..
cheers.
Jon Wallace said…
I totally had gotten out of art, but with this and the rest of your blog, its sparked up this passion again. On the way to pick up a wacom tablet now. I have an old Intuos 3 with a scratchy surface.

Will also be getting a few vids from you today aswell, please keep up the extraordinary work.

-jon
p.s Emma has never looked better.
idrawgirls said…
@Knuckle, Luca, Chris Thanks brothers! happy holiday to you guys. ;-)

@Danilo not really, so far I am struggling at the moment, go look at the next post for update.

@Jon Great for you bro! Thx for the kind words! I use Intuo 3 also, they work just fine. Cheers!