support my work on patreon live workshop and online courses with Xia Taptara FREE VIDEO AND PS BRUSHES

Happy Thanks Giving Turkey monster

Here is just some quick experimental painting that I did of some kind of Turkey creature.  I haven't done creature concept art in a long while. So this is some sort of a break from the main art work I am working on.  This one probably takes me about 30-50 minutes doodling out.
I started off with totally random shapes and use random brushes.  Then I just pick and choose what shape should dominate and go from there.  Nothing much in this post, just playing around with shapes and brushes.


Here are step by step images:
creature speedpainting step by step

Here is a Turkey monster!
creature speedpainting step by step
Here is a bigger image: Creepy Turkey


More full length PREMIUM video tutorials
Free  Videos      Download & More 

Comments

chalian said…
Interestingly, this is a good method to create!
Unknown said…
Awesome!

Happy Thanksgiving, Xia!


- Mac
Amanda said…
Bahahaha! This is great! I love it XD
idrawgirls said…
@Mac You too thanks. ;)

@amanda thank you, that I ate that turkey by the way. lol :)