©2007-2013 All images on this blog are copyright by Xia Taptara and idrawgirls.com. Do Not use without permission!

Friday, October 7, 2011

A young monk character design

A young monk character design for my little pet project.  That is all I am going to say for now.


Something different from my usual take on character but I still like the style.
Well, now I decided to change the design of the face because of the comment below.
I totally forgot about that animation.
little shaolin monk character

New face design, I decide to make him slightly older.
young shaolin monk



More Manga character tutorials

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Popular Posts

art lesson online

There was an error in this gadget

Join our Affiliate Program / Terms of use / Private Policy /About us / Contact Us

©2007-2013 All Rights Reserved. All the images here and idrawgirls.com are trademarks used by CreativMobiLLC & Xia Taptara.
 
dbcf00a1b430e32a260e47248ada1cfd