support my work on patreon live workshop and online courses with Xia Taptara FREE VIDEO AND PS BRUSHES

Dark Valkyrie: How to Character Concept Design Tutorial

Dark Valkyrie: How to Character Concept Design Tutorial

Here is my very first feature length character design tutorial. I try to explain everything in depth as much as I could fit them all into the video. Also it include how I utilize layers, photoshop interface and bonus custom brushes download!

PRODUCT FEATURE :
Creating and designing a unique style of anime/manga & semi- realistic painting sexy female concept characters is my goal as a character designer at the moment. In this DOWNLOADable tutorial, I will show you how to create an cool, dark, and sexy female character, infusing your design with a touch personality and expression in order to give life to your creation and design. Note: This tutorial is a process I usually do whenever I come up with idea that need to put down onto paper or digital, without thumbnails, planning or composition to begin with. I just work them out as I go. I hope you guys can learn something and enjoy this full-length process video tutorial. PEACE!!!
  • Over 100 minutes of VIDEO TUTORIAL
  • The First Full Length tutorial in Depth & Intuitive!
  • High Resolution (approx: 1300 x 800) quicktime files
  • PLUS! Bonus Download : Tons of Photoshop Custom Brushes
  • Total of 10 chapter files (over 100 minutes) for the downloading package.
Here is the final image:
Access Download Page: "Dark Valkyrie"


Drawing Software & Tools I used:
-Adobe Photoshop CS2
-Wacom Intuos3 6X8 Pen T
ablet
(or Bamboo (Small) Pen Tablet new from Wacom!)
Economy for everyone.
*You can just use pencil, paper, ink, screentone, pen, and gauche on this one. It's not that complex.

MORE ROBOTECH:
-Robotech: Enviromental Concept tutorial
-Robotech: Tobey Maquire as Rick Hunter
-Robotech: Painting Lisa Hayes
-How to draw Mecha: Robotech

New tutorials:
-How to draw Dragon #11
-Drawing and painting Voltron
-Woman color sketch and painting process
-How to draw Creature Dragon #10
-How to draw woman body profile sitting
-How to draw Bleach Anime
-How to draw comics woman, hitman
-How to draw Anime Girls 009
-How to draw Manga Girls laying down
-How to draw a creature dragon #009
-Learn to draw Anime: Goth Anime Girl

Photoshop & Wacom Tutorials:
-Photoshop Brushes, How to make metal texture brush. by Knuckles930
-Setting Up Wacom Intuo 3 tablet for Wide Screen by Knuckles930 (thanks!!!)
-How to make a Photoshop custom brush #1
-How to make a Photoshop custom brush #2

Thanks for all overwhelming e-mails guys!!! Due to the high volume of e-mails and questions, I apologized that I cannot usually reply to you within a day or two. I will try my best to answer them all personally and get all the questions answer either by Videos or Post.

Have a great day!

Comments