support my work on patreon live workshop and online courses with Xia Taptara FREE VIDEO AND PS BRUSHES

Game of Thrones Panel at San Diego Comics Con 2011

Game of Thrones at San Diego Comics Con 2011. Game of Thrones is by far my current most favorite TV and book series at the moment. It is really well written and the series also awesome. I am glad I don't have to go to Comics Con to get to see something new or keep myself update of what is going on in the current entertainment industry. Thank you Youtube.
Here is a 45 minutes long video of Q/A about Game of Thrones the TV production and the books if you are a fan you will love it. I am. And George R. R. Martin himself is leading the panel along with executive producer and screen writter David Benioff and D.B. Weiss. Let's also not forget half of the leading men and ladies are also there, Some of the cast featured in the first season and appearing on this panel are (in alphabetical order) Emilia Clarke as Daenerys Targaryen, Nikolaj Coster-Waldau as Ser Jaime Lannister, Peter Dinklage as Tyrion Lannister, Kit Harington as Jon Snow, and Jason Momoa as Khal Drogo.


The story is very very rich in character's development and surprise, my favorite character so far has to be Tyrion Lannister. And I think Peter Dinklage who plays Tyrion Lannister got nominee for Emmy. He is well deserve to win.
I cannot wait to see "A Clash of Kings."


Here is a video, enjoy


See some of my older artwork for game of thrones, Game of Thrones artwork



Comments