support my work on patreon live workshop and online courses with Xia Taptara FREE VIDEO AND PS BRUSHES

Daenerys and Cersei

Daenerys and Cersei are facing off in Kingslanding.  Another Game of Thrones digital painting tutorial. Finally done.  I feel like I want to do something a bit more fun, and not too serious. This one takes me a bit over six hours. 



Term 23 video tutorial rewards Patreon Level 5 video tutorial rewards. More rewards are coming for all levels. 
Over five hour of real time video process with an hour of video with voice over for my Patreon.
Term 23 video tutorial rewards Patreon Level 5 video tutorial rewards. More rewards are coming for all levels.
►This is a term 23, Level 5◄
(term 23 sign up time is from July 15th to July 30th, 2017)
My patrons level 5 will get
♥ PSD files
♥ HD Video tutorial with voice over
♥ Voice channel chat access via Discord whenever I am doing LIVE stream on Youtube youtube.com/XiaTaptara/live
♥♥♥Thank you so very much for your continuous support♥♥♥.
Single Video tutorial with commentary available on Gumroad gumroad.com/xiataptara 
Best wishes,
XT

Comments