support my work on patreon live workshop and online courses with Xia Taptara FREE VIDEO AND PS BRUSHES

2B from Nier: Automata quick sketch tutorial.

2B from Nier: Automata quick sketch tutorial.  This one takes me about forty-five minutes.
Happy Holidays and Happy New Year!
Term 10 BONUS video tutorial rewards for all my patrons. More rewards are coming for all levels.



►This is a term 10, Level 1 and up◄

(term 10 sign up time is from Dec 16th - Dec 31st)
Go to patreon.com/xiataptara

My patrons all levels will get
♥ PSD files
♥ HD Video tutorial with voice over
♥ Voice channel chat access via Discord whenever I am LIVE stream on Youtube  http://youtube.com/c/XiaTaptara/live    

♥♥♥Thank you so very much for your continuous support♥♥♥.   It helps me make meaner, longer, and all around better tutorials. I really appreciate all your help.

Message me if you have any question.

Tutorial Archive on Gumroad.com/xiataptara  

Best wishes,
Xia Taptara   

Comments