support my work on patreon live workshop and online courses with Xia Taptara FREE VIDEO AND PS BRUSHES

Pokemon Lusamine

Lusamine with MegaPokemon from Pokemon Sun and Moon fanart digital painting tutorial.  Finally done.  This one takes me over two hours.
Term 10 video tutorial rewards Patreon Level 5 video tutorial rewards. More rewards are coming for all levels.



►This is a term 10, Level 5◄

(term 10 sign up time is from Dec 16th - Dec 31st)

My patrons level 5 will get
♥ PSD files
♥ HD Video tutorial with voice over
♥ Voice channel chat access via Discord whenever I am LIVE stream on Youtube  http://www.youtube.com/c/XiaTaptara/live  

♥♥♥Thank you so very much for your continuous support♥♥♥.   It helps me make meaner, longer, and all around better tutorials. I really appreciate all your help.

Message me if you have any question.

Tutorial Archive on Gumroad.com/xiataptara  

Best wishes,
Xia Taptara  

Comments