support my work on patreon live workshop and online courses with Xia Taptara FREE VIDEO AND PS BRUSHES

Street Fighter Cammy

Cammy digital painting tutorial.  Finally done.  This one takes me a bit over three hours.  
Term 15 video tutorial rewards Patreon Level 3 and up video tutorial rewards. More rewards are coming for all levels. 




►This is a term 15, Level 3◄
(term 15 sign up time is from March 15th to March 30th, 2017)
Go to patreon.com/xiataptara

My patrons level 3 will get
♥ PSD files
♥ HD Video tutorial with over an hour of voice over
♥ Voice channel chat access via Discord whenever I am doing LIVE stream on Youtube youtube.com/XiaTaptara/live

♥♥♥Thank you so very much for your continuous support♥♥♥.

It helps me make meaner, longer, and all around better tutorials. I really appreciate all your help. Single Video tutorial with commentary available on Gumroad gumroad.com/xiataptara

Comments