support my work on patreon live workshop and online courses with Xia Taptara FREE VIDEO AND PS BRUSHES

Valkyrie character design tutorial.

Valkyrie character design tutorial. I previously made this character for the Artstation character challenge. Unfortunately, I did not have time to finish the whole project. This one takes me a bit over three hours.
Term 15 video tutorial rewards Patreon Level 5 and up video tutorial rewards. More rewards are coming for all levels.

►This is a term 15, Level 5◄

(term 15 sign up time is from March 15th to March 30th, 2017)
patreon.com/xiataptara

My patrons level 5
♥ PSD files
♥ HD Video tutorial with over an hour of voice over
♥ Voice channel chat access via Discord whenever I am doing LIVE stream

LIVE Stream on TwitchTV
Go to www.twitch.tv/xiataptara
2017 Live Schedule
Mon to Fri 12:00 pm PST
Sat - Sun at Random time.

♥♥♥Thank you so very much for your continuous support♥♥♥. It helps me make meaner, longer, and all around better tutorials. I really appreciate all your help.

Single Video tutorial with commentary available on Gumroad gumroad.com/xiataptara

Comments