support my work on patreon live workshop and online courses with Xia Taptara FREE VIDEO AND PS BRUSHES

Free PS Brushe Ink drop & Splatter sets download

Free Photoshop Brushes Ink & Splatter sets download

There are some cool Photoshop brushes I found around the web.

Designed By: nickelplatednine.net
Description: Ink dropping into water brush set. Download

Designed By: =AhmedGalal
Description: 27 high resolution ink and splatters brushes. Download

Designed By: Ahmedgalal
Description: High quality Ink and spaltters brush set 2 Download

Designed By: smashmethod
Description: 35 Splatter brushes great for Blood splatters grungy works a. Non-commercial work only. Download

I thought these brushes would be useful for you sketches and doodle practice, Enjoy!!!

New Drawing Video tutorials:
-Giant Robot drawing and painting tutorial
-Painting tutorial limited color palette 001
-Portrait painting from life step by step
-Drawing body muscle and abs shading and render
-Painting from life session step by step tutorial
-Manga tutorial drawing background
-Draw mutiple manga characters

Comments

snow said…
Random post to say thanks!

Your slayer tutorial is fantastic! You have gone into great depth to show the whole process of producing concept art from start to finish, which is invaluable to me! Thanks!

~snow
Nick Fechter said…
Hey Xia! I would like to download these brushes that you posted, but I don't have the right program to download them. Could you tell me what program I should use to download them? If it's WinRaR then I'm going to have to decline.

Sincerely,
Nick Fechter
Taku Kaneko said…
Xia, Thanks for the post! These brushes are awsome!
Just what i needed!
idrawgirls said…
Snow> Thanks brother. I give it my best shot this time.

Nick Fechter> I think they are all zip. then .br when unzip

Metal Factory> My pleasure! thanks for stopping by.
Logan said…
hey dude, great site, loads of really interesting stuff, you're very very talented indeed.
idrawgirls said…
Logan> Thanks...:) More to come I hope.