support my work on patreon live workshop and online courses with Xia Taptara FREE VIDEO AND PS BRUSHES

Draw Anime Character Blair from Soul Eater

How to draw realistic Anime female character.  Draw Anime Character Blair (Cat Witch) from Soul Eater. How to draw Manga tutorial this one is very similar to the comics serie tutorials I did. I have stumble upon cool looking Manga and Anime Soul Eater and thought they have cool character design so I thought I would like to draw and sketch with my own take of Soul Eater Characters.

This post will be about How to draw Blair

Here is a bit about the character, Blair, from Soul Eater.
In cat form, she is basically a black cat with large yellow eyes, ears with pale bushy tips and a long curly tail, but she wears a smaller version of her witch's hat and a collar with a round bauble that has three triangles etched into it to resemble a jack-o-lantern's face.

In human form, she takes on the appearance of a young woman with a large bust size and alluring figure. She has long violet hair and a strand of her hair on each side of her face curl up and around to resemble her tail and the bauble she wears in cat form can be seen below her neck. She has a set of catlike ears, which are initially hidden by her hat. Her black witch's hat coils around at the end and retains her bright yellow eyes. She dresses in many types of revealing clothing such as tank tops and bikinis, but her signature witch outfit consists of a black-blue dress that shows off her shoulders and wraps around her neck, long sleeves that reveal her hands and shoulders, a short skirt with a white frill and long high-heeled boots that curl upwards at the toes.

If you are looking for more tutorials, you can select any thumbnails from the above whichever one you like. There are more recent tutorial that I did that are much more refine than the older ones. The most recent one is Drawing War Machine Ironman 2, it is a bit more advance speedpainting type. The following are little more basic drawing videos I would recommended, go watch How to draw Emma Frost comics girl, How to draw Batgirls comics, How to draw Fantastic 4 Susan Storm (basic comics style drawing with pose) and watch How to draw comics superhero spiderman, and my How to draw comics character Hulk, it also has coloring or paint over tutorial. Also the new arrival video tutorial, How to draw Captain America. And an older video tut, How to draw Batman or Darknight. More drawing tutorials are coming up...stay tune! :)

More on tutorial on drawing Faces in this basic how to videos How to draw lesson girl face, How to draw person head basic. And digital painting tutorial rogue samurai female. As for the face or head (women, female) Draw girl's face how to lesson video and step by step and learn how to draw face, woman. Enjoy the video tutorials.

Here is a final Manga Anime Blair from Soul Eater Sketch:
Here are step by step drawing Blair the Cat Witch from Soul Eater:

how to draw anime, manga tutorial, soul eater, blair

manga tutorial, soul eater, blair

Here is a video tutorial: How to draw Anime Girl Blair


Drawing Tutorial on idrawgirls.com
Free Videos Download & More

FEATURE TUTORIALS: *Over 60 minutes to 2 hours of video.
Environmental Concept Sketch Tutorial
Face Constructed: How to draw faces
Face Constructed: How to paint portraits
-Draw and Paint Women Body Tutorial I: Female Manga Fusion I
-Draw and Paint Women Body Tutorial II: Female Manga Fusion II

Comments

pokepetter said…
I've seen that anime. I don't really like her as a character though.
lorenabr said…
Looks really great:)
Chris Reeve said…
I still don't know how you have the patience to keep drawing after you draw all day at work. I guess that's why you're a concept artist and I'm not! :P

In other news, I found this site that puts up sweet music tracks almost daily, I've found it good to have on in the background while I'm in photoshop or whatever: http://www.ilictronix.com/ (the daft punk live mix is nice and long too)
Rodrigo C. said…
Thanks for the tutorial.
Thanks for all the info in the blog, is really helpful.

Greetingd from Chile.
iriska said…
Hi :) great tutorial!
But can you tell in what video I can see how to draw characters in some difficult views, when the leg is going right on viewer, for example.
Thanks :)
idrawgirls said…
Pokepetter> I thought she got cool hat :) I plan to do more character from there. What's the most popular Anime or Manga nowadays other than Naruto and Bleach? I prefer new ones...:)

lorenabr> Thanks dear!

Chris> I just think of lots of Pandas...it keeps me going. I donno either, Im just crazy. Thanks for the moosic site info.

Felo> Thanks for visiting, hope to see you more.

iriska> Thanks, ah...I donno...but Im sure there are a few, you just have to look around. But the tip from me is whatever poses have to have purpose and place in composition if you are going to finish illo. But if you just wanna practice go to life drawing class or find some good ref to look at. :)
Luca said…
Cool work Xia. I find it simple & cool! :)

Famous anime? Maybe you should start making some more Street fighter artwork - I love Fei Long (not to mention the girls!); or Berserk, that was a cool anime as well... anyways, I'm sure you'll make a cool piece out of any anime of your choice. Thanks for taking the time to help us man - as always!

ps. is kekai super busy these days?

iriska> I suggest you these three posts which really have some dynamic positions:
http://tinyurl.com/ykalxfy
http://tinyurl.com/ykb5nzc
http://tinyurl.com/yjbxwvq

You know, I've been here for so long now, that I think I've seen all the vids (more then once!) Xia rocks!
iriska said…
Thanks for your advices :)
I spend here a lot of time too, because Im just studing, and Xia`s tutorials are amasing for beginners :)
by the way : I attempted to get an invitation to community, but had no success :( Is it a closed group?
Chris Reeve said…
I'm gonna say "ghost in the shell:SAC" (series 1 and 2) in the hopes that you might draw some characters from there :P same applies for "cowboy bebop" and "fullmetal alchemist"...

"one piece" is a popular show these days I think.
iriska said…
I think it will be awesome if you draw Alucard from "Hellsing" or may be some characters from "Elfen Lied" :)
idrawgirls said…
Luca> Thanks brother, you dude! have come a long way...very great job. Keep up the good work...if you keep improving at this rate, you will be AWESOME. Street Fighter it is, but it will be really hard and I might have to spend more time because there are lots of good SF illos out there.

iriska> We are working on a NEW community, but e-mail me I will squeeze you in so you can post for now.

Chris> From what you recommended...it's kinda tell your ages sir. Ha ha... I love those ones too. I will check out "One piece" so I can be hip like them kids these days.
Chris Reeve said…
Man I love the illustrations for SF4, with the ink elements. It will be interesting to see your take on those characters.
grenader said…
Cute face, stylish violet hairs & cool hat :)
idrawgirls said…
Chris> Street Fighter?!!! Yes! it will be hard though since many people draw them so good...will take me sometimes....I wish I could just scribble it and make them awesome!

grenader> Yeah, I like the character from the serie, it's cool!

Octavian> Thx