support my work on patreon live workshop and online courses with Xia Taptara FREE VIDEO AND PS BRUSHES

How to draw step by step: Samurai Girl manga Video tutorial

How to draw step by step: Samurai Girl manga or anime cartoon style Video tutorial.
Sketching Girl face body arm, hands and costume: Learn drawing from Video tutorial start from line draw to rendering using digital medium Photoshop. Here is another attempt to create a how to draw anime samurai girl tutorial instruction Part 1 of 5 (hopefully)

This a process of how I usually sketch free form, anything goes. How I usually work is a bit different, I usually create thumbnails first and lots of them. This time I just want to change it up a bit, breaking out of my comfort zone. I usually do sketch for practicing purpose, but not planing all the way to finish. Now I realize, with out planing composition and thumbnails before hands, I ended up struggle...but I still have to pull thru and finish this series of tutorial.



Continue to Part II: Drawing & Rendering Samurai Girl II
Also the rest of the tutorial: Drawing & Rendering Samurai Girl (manga) Part III, IV, and V

Drawing Software & Tools I used:
-E frontier Manga Studio EX Professional
-Genius MousePen 8X6 Graphic Tablet for Home and Office


NEW "How to draw tutorials" this week:
-Drawing Spunky Anime Girl with guns I (Sketch)
-Drawing Spunky Anime Girl with guns II (Coloring)

More :
-Basic Drawing Lessons
-Drawing Face Profile (Sideview) Female (Video)

You might also interested in more Video tutorials:
-Drawing Video Library
-Drawing Eye: Video Tutorial
-How to draw Funky robot: rough step by step tutorial
-How to draw Creature Frog Monster step by step tutorial

Have fun!

Comments