support my work on patreon live workshop and online courses with Xia Taptara FREE VIDEO AND PS BRUSHES

How to draw & How to paint: Free Video Tutorials Directory.

How to draw & How to paint: Free Video Tutorials Directory from Cool Artists
I will try to update as much as I can, enjoy!

Video tutorials library from me and tons of Awesome Pros


Watch how it is done: Video process "How to draw and sketch face:














Dragon Slayer Video tutorial:


Drawing and Painting Adriana Lima Portrait Video Demo (fast): Full three parts tutorial with narration are coming soon.


Drawing Girl in Action Post Video:


Super Hero Girl: Video tutorial:














New tutorials:
-
Draw comics woman sitting on a chair.
-Draw Manga jump action movement
-Draw Manga punch action movement
-Draw blue hair anime girl with bunny
-Drawing Creature concept Drider Queen design part 1
-Face Tutorial, Manga fat guy villain character.
-Composition lesson for artists, rules of thirds.
-Manga tutorial, creating a comics page.
-Here is part 1: How to draw Manga Pig demon

FEATURE TUTORIAL:
Face Constructed: How to draw faces
Archetypes Design Manga Characters Tutorial Download
Character Design Tutorial Download
Female Figure Fusion Vol.02 Tutorial Download
-Character Design Tutorial: Dark Valkyrie

Comments

Bo said…
I can't thank you enough for these tutorials. I have just started to learn how to draw (too bad I waited until I was in my 40's) and these tutorials are both educational and inspirational. I can't thank you enough... dbotiger
idrawgirls said…
David b> Thanks for your kind words. I'm glad I can inspired you to do something creative. It's never too late to do anything you love. I believe there is reasons for everything that effect each of us lives. Cheers, and you are very welcome.
Feel free to stop by anytime and chat with us here on the blog!