support my work on patreon live workshop and online courses with Xia Taptara FREE VIDEO AND PS BRUSHES

Online Manga Kapow Express Chapter 2 is HERE

Online Manga comics, Kapow Express chapter 2 page .5 (half of page 1)

Ok, Kapow is back...I start doing half a page for quality control since the comics is getting serious and there maybe historical time line and figures within along with my bs story line and characters. So I will try to do better art work and possibly 4 panels to maybe pushing it 6 panels at times. Depending on how much time I have available apart from things. :)

Thanks for your support!

Here is Kapow Express chapter 2 page0.5
heaven sword, kung fu comics, storm rider, KMT, kapow express, huang feihong

To be continue every Friday?
Previous page of Kapow Express here

Here is a map of China so that it would help you visualize where things are happening in the story. Jilin Province (where these guys are) is way up north, and whatever happened (Big Bow, Mei, Cheng, etc.) in the first chapter is in the city of HangZhou within ZheJiang Province. The story will reveal more and more as you follow along with us. :)

And in 1909, the Construction of the 189 km railway between Shanghai and HangZhou was complete. (Kapow Express's original name was Shanghai Express, anyone?)

Fun fact, during that decade China's railway development was flourishing like bees and flowers in Spring season.



New Drawing Video tutorials:
-Drawing Watchmen Character Silk Spectre
-Learn how to draw Watchmen character: Nite Owl
-Concept art tutorial Hovercraft
-How to draw man's head basic
-Drawing Male Face Swordman
-Character Design Face Male Merchant Character
-Environmental concept Ice landscape

MORE Brushes Download: FREE
- Scales Brush Set for Photoshop
- Fire Brushes for Photoshop and Gimp
- Splatter Brushes for Photoshop

Comments

Luca said…
brother finally... I was really waiting for this. Also, listen to what I'm going to tell you now! I am sure that if you dedicate more time and concentrate more on planning a good story... we will someday see Mei and Big Bow on the big Screen! For now you may laugh or think I'm crazy -- it's ok, but I really trust in you and really believe in your potential! I really hope to keep on seeing more of your artwork.

Maybe if it deos not get on the big screen, it may get published by some good comic company!

Peace brother and keep on helping us! :)
Parka said…
Very useful blog for artists all around. Can't imagine how much time you've put in your video tutorials.

I've posted a link on my blog.
Agostino said…
xia I want to ask you a favor ... could you make a simple tutorial (basic) on the rocks? I can not make them... thanks for everything you're the best. :°(
Sorry for my bad English.
idrawgirls said…
Knuckle> Woot!
Lucas> Thanks bro, I think you are crazy. :)
But once a wise man said this: "All men dream but not equally. Those who dream by night in the dusty recesses of their minds wake in the day to find that is was vanity. But the dreamers of the day are dangerous men, for they may act on their dreams with open eyes, to make it possible."

Parka> Thanks for your kind words...yeah, it's been about two years of fun.

Agostic> I did answer your question, did you even read?
Here: http://idrawgirls.blogspot.com/2009/02/drawing-and-painting-tips-and-random.html
OK go practice this Here:
http://idrawgirls.blogspot.com/search/label/Tutorial%3A%20Value%20Shading%20excercise
WHY ROCK? find some real rock and try outlining it. If above still doesn't work. I might do a tut if I feel like it. :)
Agostino said…
thanks for everything! :)
Luca said…
Yes Xia... I was once told:

"In the morning you've got 2 choices, either close your eyes and keep on dreaming, or wake up and go after those dreams!"

Peace!