Wednesday, May 26, 2010
Tuesday, May 25, 2010
-Draw and Paint Women Body Tutorial I: Female Manga Fusion I
-Draw and Paint Women Body Tutorial II: Female Manga Fusion II
More drawing tutorials
Friday, May 21, 2010
Painting color on monochromatic sketch portrait step by step. Digital painting tutorial, I know a lot of artists start off monochrome or achromatic then go color and others start off with color.
Also as I am changing the composition a bit since I pay too much attention on the face alone already. And adding a shotgun pistol instead of the typical ones. Hope it will work out and done soon.... spending way too much time thinking changing, tweaking,... this is what happen when you try to improvise and didn't plan your painting from the get go.
To see the previous process part 2: How to draw Zombie digital painting.
Monday, May 17, 2010
1) I start with an circle shape drawing (Same as the front), but this one I am going to draw a frontal shot.
2) Then I add a triangle shape in middle of the bottom to make a chin. But this time move the triangle all the way to the left (or right) *see arrow.
3) The I drew a horizontal to divide the circle in half. This horizontal line would be where humans eyes should be, they are usually right in the middle of the face horizontally. There is no need for vertical line because you already have the left edge of the outline of the circle + triangle and that's where the nose and lips should line up in relation to the face. The I make the nose (bottom) mark and the mouth line. (The nose should be place half way in between the horizontal line and the bottom edge line of the circle. The mouth usually half way between the nose and chin.)
4) After I have all the important facial feature mark, I go in and tighten up the line drawing. When you draw the nose, just imagine drawing a triangle edge with curve in (convect) just a little bit or however you prefer it to look. Then the upper lip should be more outward or pronounce than the lower lip. Also connect the line from the bottom of the nose to the upper lips (make it a bit slope, not vertical)
5) At this stage I begin to draw hair line starting from her forehead. Then I added her neck in.
6) Continue the hairline to frame her face. Make it simple in big clumps of hair, simplify big clump of hair and don't focus on individual hair itself (I might do a tutorial on this later.)
7) The top of the head should be additional half a circle tall, measure from the top of the existing circle. Then I continue to tighten up the line draw a bit more.
8) It looks fin, then I clean up the construction lines. Done!
Here is a bigger image: learn to draw people face side view
More full length PREMIUM video tutorials
Labels: Basic Tutorial: Face Side View
Friday, May 14, 2010
Since Flamethrower is one of my favorite arsenal of weapons of all time doesn't matter what game I was playing...with flamethrower, it always make it waaaaaaaaaaay better!
Since I could not possibly squeeze in flamethrower or flame-gun into the previous illustration because. IT IS BIG and will possibly change the look and the characteristic or persona of the character I already established. I decided to quickly sketch an addition cast to the Zombie hunting horde. The creepy gas-mask rogue soldier steampunk-ish dude.
Anyway, it was a fun.
Here are step by step tutorial:
I'm going to fresh this concept scribble more so...stay tune for the next episode. :)
Also a little update from the Zombie hunter girl, I decided to go with the shotgun. Still lot of paint over to do here...coming up.
Wednesday, May 12, 2010
Here is a continuation from the previous mysterious girl sketch or female character design sketch in process still. Well, I came into a mid way of illustration and start putting some Zombies in there and I thought, why don't I just do a tutorial on drawing a Zombie, a short one. So I start recording a video of how to draw zombie's head and partial of the body. Anyway, I hope you guys enjoy it. It isn't quite like a basic tutorial, it's a little more intermediate and it's going kinda fast. But you could watch it a few times, you might get something out of it. Or I hope so. :)
YES, Zombie! And yes, she is possibly fighting them. So now it make sense to why she would carry such nasty weapon? I was thinking shotgun, but then she isn't fighting them alone so some other character would carries shotgun and other Zombie killing equipments.
Girl fight Zombie!
Here is the final sketch so far, a lot to be done still...
Labels: undead story sketch
Tuesday, May 11, 2010
There are also some basic drawing people in general, body and face (portrait) lessons like these tutorials, they will direct you to a basic how to: How to draw lesson girl face, How to draw person head basic. And digital painting tutorial rogue samurai female. As for the face or head (women, female) Draw girl's face how to lesson video and step by step and learn how to draw face, woman. Enjoy the video tutorials.
Labels: undead story sketch
Sunday, May 9, 2010
Also Facial structure tutorial: How to draw person head basic and Draw and render human head with different light sources.
More advance ? go to Character Design Face Male Merchant Character, or Drawing Male Face Swordman and Learn how to draw and paint face. They might suit your need more.
Labels: Basic Tutorial: Body Male III
Learn how to draw woman, female, girl body: Figure Step by Step sketching and rendering online lesson.Tips on drawing female body . Learn how to draw woman, female, girl body: Figure Step by Step sketching and rendering online lesson. Dra...
How to draw lips (mouth): girl, women, lady. Realistic lips tutorial step by step. There is a request so here is goes. I don'...
How to draw hair for realistic portrait. How to draw, shade and render hair along with realistic face traditional portrait way. Draw ...
How to Draw Anime Girl Face: Learn to draw step by step If you are looking for realistic face: Go to How to draw realistic face . How ...
How to draw hand holding gun . This tutorial have two different parts. The first part is drawing a hand holding a pistol from forehan...
7 most useful digital painting tips for artists. These are the most requested or most asked questions that I get for the past five to six ...
How to draw woman hip pelvis. This tutorial include instruction and lesson for woman body hip, pelvis, butts, or bottoms. Step by st...
Learn how to draw Batman or the Dark Knight character demo lesson tutorial for manga, cartoon and comics. Learn from basic sketching to...
How to draw fist hand 5 different ways step by step and video tutorial. In this tutorial, I will show you the easiest way possible t...
What size to paint in Photoshop for illustration . How to set up canvas size in Photoshop for illustration and concept art for artist ...