Draw comics tutorial, quick sketch nurse lady step by step draw and paint process.
Here is a quick sketch of a nurse...I did this morning. I am just trying to experiment with different facial style from the previous Anime or Manga a few pages back.
I always fond of nurse uniform back in the day, like in 1970 or 1980 or WWII. It speaks to me.
Anyway, it took me about 30 minutes...I should have spend longer but for now...
here it is.
Anyway, it didn't really turn out like I expected...
Step by step Nurse quick color sketch.
1) Begin with construction line to construct the figure and head.
2) Finish up the figure construction layout.
3) Start going in and refine the rough construction line and establish basic values.
4) At this point, I change the facial feature and direction a bit. Then lay down the base colors.
5) Assigning values and color using 70% to 100% opacity round brush (soft edge and hard edge alternated).
6) Clean up and tighten up the color and value for over all sketch. Then painted over the figure.
7) As for the quick 30 minutes sketch, I called it done for now.
Closed up of a face. *Very scribbly if you notice the brush stroke
BTW: One this color sketch I only use default Photoshop round brushes (soft and hard).
Drawing Software & Tools I used and recommended:
-Genius MousePen 6x8
-Wacom Intuos3 6X8 Pen Tablet
-Bamboo (Small) Pen Tablet (new from Wacom!) Economy for everyone.
-Gimp (Free Download)
-Adobe Photoshop CS2 (Professional software)
*You can just use pencil, paper, markers on this one...just practice rendering.
-Concept Art tutorial, magma river lava environment.
-How to draw chibi robot Gigantor step by step
-Drawing mutant humanoid creature head
-Figure drawing technique gesture tutorial
-Digital painting tutorial technique Mecha commando
-How to paint water and mountain landscape technique
-Art tutorial, how to paint gold armor
-Draw and Paint Women Body Tutorial II: Female Manga Fusion II
-Character Design Tutorial: Dark Valkyrie
** If you have any basic questions or specific please looked up Q/A section. Most of the time your questions has already been answered in Q/A.
If you need any help or support you can
-post questions or comment on the post (seems to be the fastest way to get response)