support my work on patreon live workshop and online courses with Xia Taptara FREE VIDEO AND PS BRUSHES

Manga Tutorial Drawing Zombie Ninja hybridge

Manga Tutorial Drawing Zombie Ninja hybridge.

This one is basically a new character design for my Manga comics Kapow Express. I am sure some of you are looking forward to some zombies kungfu action and/or chinese zombies and such. Anyway, here is a sneak peak of one of the Zombie character. The zombie army will come soon, or at least I hope so.

Also since this tutorial is about Ninja drawing here is some other sketching tutorial you might like How to draw Manga Ninja character (this one comes with fancy pose holding darts or shurikens), How to draw woman rogue samurai (this one shows how to do composition and quick background), and how about how to draw manga comics Mongol warrior. All these are pretty similar in term of genre and style.

But if you are looking for more of a foundation and anatomy tutorials then goto Drawing body muscle torso anatomy tutorial. And Drawing arm muscles bicep tricep There will also be some basic include there.
Drawing Zombie Ninja Character color sketch

Here are step by step drawing
1)
drawing tutorial, how to draw manga, art lesson
2)
drawing tutorial, how to draw manga, art lesson
3)
drawing tutorial, how to draw manga, art lesson
4)
drawing tutorial, how to draw manga, art lesson

**I just realize after I finish the sketch that I should have made the pose more zombie like rather a macho stance it has, ...oh well until next time. Live and learn...
5) Fin quick color Skecth Zombie Ninja
drawing tutorial, how to draw manga, art lesson

Watch the video tutorial: How to draw Manga Zombie Ninja
Part 1 Drawing


Part 2 Color and painting


Drawing Software & Tools I used and recommended:
-Wacom Intuos3 6X8 Pen Tablet or Genius MousePen 6x8
Softwares:
-Gimp or Adobe Photoshop CS4 (Professional software)

New Drawing Video tutorials:
-How to quick color comics panel process
-Limited color patette study 002
-Mecha Robot concept tutorial process update

FEATURE TUTORIALS:
Environmental Concept Sketch Tutorial
Face Constructed: How to draw faces
Face Constructed: How to paint portraits
-Draw and Paint Women Body Tutorial I: Female Manga Fusion I
-Draw and Paint Women Body Tutorial II: Female Manga Fusion II
-Character Design Tutorial: Dark Valkyrie

Comments

Luca said…
Xia the face is soo cool man! I think it will give more character to the whole manga. You don't know how much I like ninjas, ever since I was a little young kid! I was obsessed with them!
JM said…
I really like this site! It's very important and useful to me, now that a need to know sculpture/modeling and the draw is a way to do it better. Thanks man!
Nick Fechter said…
Another awesome tutorial Xia. I especially like the circular minoculars for the eyes, perhaps her's a zombie ninja robot?
idrawgirls said…
Luca> Thanks, but honestly...I am not really feelin this one. I make a new design and already up on the new post!

Julia> Thanks, I am glad I can be of service. Feel free to browse around and take ALL you can eat (take) ;)

Nick> Hey! brother thanks. You are close...so close possibly. It will be in the comics. SOON :)

Chris> ha ha...sorry for the long wait in the comics. I know you've been waiting for zombies. Did I just say ZOMBIESSS. Coming up, he supposed to be badass, but this one is not badass enough so I redesign him and post it up this morning. Better version I say. ha ha, now I can die happy.