Tangled Concept Art, The art of review
Tangle concept art book review . The art of Tangled , Concept Art book review. The first time I saw the trailer, I thought the female character is very solid and she reminds me of when the first time I saw Ariel in Little Mermaid. So I did some research, little that I know that my most favorite master character designer and animator, the legend Glen Keane was the original driving force behind the film. And of course Rapunzel (female character) is indeed his design. When I saw it in 3D, I kind of able to guess but not sure. Once I saw the sketches, then I know for that fact that she is Glen Keane's creation. Keane is best known for his character animation at Walt Disney Studios for feature films including The Little Mermaid, Aladdin, Beauty and the Beast, Tarzan, and Tangled. Keane received the 1992 Annie Award for character animation and the 2007 Winsor McCay Award for lifetime contribution to the field of animation. Glen Keane Glen Keane wanted this to be an...
Comments
Post a Comment